An ear training course crafted especially for pianists.
Ear training (or more accurately ‘brain-training’) gets our brain to filter the details in music we hear through what we’ve heard before - when we recognise a pattern, we can more easily translate it to our instrument.
❌ You don’t need:
- Perfect pitch
- A ‘good ear’
- Natural talent
- Notation reading
- 10+ years of lessons
- A foundation in classical piano
- A good singing voice
✅ You do need:
- Your hearing
- A keyboard/piano
- A wifi device/computer
❌ You won’t get:
- The learning songs by ear process (find that here).
- Piano playing basics (find that here).
- Extraneous theory (only what you need to know).
- Marathon video lectures (who has the time?).
✅ You will get:
- Succinct 2 minute-video lessons.
- Discover the most useful musical patterns in density, space, rhythm, melody and harmony.
- Fail-proof techniques to measure & identify those patterns.
- Screen-free audio exercises to test your recognition.
- Challenges to apply your new skills in a song-scenario.
Strengthening the ear-brain connection leads to:
- Accelerated song learning!
- Heightened musical instinct!
- Freedom from note-by-note sheet reading!
- Unlock play-in-any-key versatility!
- Memorise entire melodies & chord progressions.
- Intensified listening experience!
Hi, I'm Ruth Power
Ear-telligence will strengthen your ear-to-brain connection so you can go from listening to playing - without reading sheet music!
Beat the score!
Boost your musical Ear-telligence today!
Get started now!