In this course, you’ll be guided through the full process of writing a song from scratch!
You’ll learn the tools industry leading songwriters use to create ‘strong songs’, including:
- how to craft iconic lyrics,
- how to create ‘chills’ in a heartfelt song,
- how to create foot-stomping rhythm,
- catchy hooks, and
- unforgettable melodies with,
- just the right chords to support them.
This course doesn’t simply teach you how to write a strong song, you’ll be guided through the process from start to finish! Each exercise in the printable Songwriting Workbook will give you the elements to complete your first song!
Get started now!
Why learn to write a 'strong song'?
The bones of a strong song stand the test of time. No matter how you perform, arrange, record, or produce these songs they are always classics - that’s because they have been crafted to have strong central elements.
Those elements are: form, lyrics, melody, harmony, and rhythm. In this course you’re going to learn about all these central elements and how to craft a strong song using them.
This is a concept taught by the world's premiere music institutes and employed by songwriting industry professionals to write hit songs!
Does this sound familiar?
- Have you tried writing songs of your own, but they just come out as cheesy, or not how you’d hoped? This course will help you write songs to be proud of!
- Have you had an idea for a song, but aren't able to turn that inspiration into a full song? This course will show you how to craft a song around that original idea.
- Have you doubted that you have the talent to write your own songs? Talent is overrated, you can learn to craft strong songs that will impress yourself and everyone else!
By the end of the course you will have written your FIRST unique song - direct from your creative mind!
***SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER!***
Enrol today and receive access to the replay of the Virtual Songwriting Camp + 1 Song Submission for feedback!
Watch Ruth Power workshop the Songwriting process with real student submissions!
If you enrol today (or joins the Creative Pianist membership today) you will get the opportunity to submit your work-in-progress to receive written feedback from Ruth. You'll also gain access to watch the replay of the Virtual Songwriting Camp - where Ruth workshopped x12 student's songs!
ENROL NOW to secure your song submission!
Get started now!
- Skip Andrews.